View our Extensive Catalogue of Family Business Interviews
Listen to business families from around the world speak on facing new challenges, how they achieved their greatest accomplishments and their advice for the future.
These excellent video case studies last 3-5 minutes.
- Complexities of Communication in Family Business
- Succession Planning
- Women's Role in Family Business
- Family Legacy and Values
- Family Business Governance
- Transitioning Ownership and Leadership
Engage in short, relevant exercises and Tutorials that will help you reflect on your personal business family situation and help guide you through important decision making.
- Are you a Cohesive Leader?
- Engaging in Philanthropic Ventures as a Family Business
- The Future of my Family Enterprise; What Options are Available?
- 3 Tips every family business should follow
Access Advice from Leading Global Experts on Families in Business
Hear from internationally acclaimed experts in the field of family business speak about best practices and strategies for strengthening the business family unit.
These are 3-5 minute videos.
- Building a Family Business that Lasts
- Business and Family Leadership
- About Money and Power
- 4 Trends Impacting Family Business
- Addressing the Importance of Family
- Common Risks Faced by Family Businesses
- Communication and Conflict Management
Online family Business Courses
Use these Online Family Business Courses to address specific topics in the field of family business with the help of interactive learning tools.
Course length varies from 30 minutes to 5 hours and can be undertaken at your own pace.
Three Communication Modules:
- Communicating a message, communicating within a family, Conflict Management
- Business Families Fundamentals
- Engaging in Family Councils and Meetings